International University College of Technology Twintech (IUCTT) is a private institution of higher licensed by the Ministry of Education. The history of IUCTT dated back in 1994 when it made its humble debut amidst the giants in private education is a modest rented premise at Setapak. Since then it has established itself as one of the leading providers of quality education offering programmes in Engineering, Computing, Architecture, Built Environment, Accounting, Business Studies, Optometry and Biotechnology. These programmes are tailored to meet the nation`s needs for qualified professionals together with its progress into the next millennium.
Out temporary campus at Bandar Sri Damansara is fully equipped with modern facilities and amenities, including well-equipped computing rooms, engineering laboratories, optometry laboratories and architectural studios. IUCTT aims to provide affordable, cost effective and quality education through continual intellectual and social development of the students. This is achieved by creating a conducive environment for learning with campus is strategically located close to banks, shopping complex and supported by a thriving and lively community of Bandar Sri Damansara and nearby Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. Surrounding by rolling hills and lush greenery, the campus is 20-minutes drive or bus ride from Kuala Lumpur. These features together with a comprehensive infrastructure served to create a conducive environment of learning.
We continuously strive to be a premier international university through contemporary knowledge and industry based education.
To have a competent and experienced academic staff who shall endeavor to deliver quality education along with the existence of high quality support services and facilities. We shall establish networking with industries and intensify appropriate research and development efforts aimed at continuous knowledge creation in order to generate holistic graduates.
1. To initiate in research and development activities that enchance student's activities ability in knowledge creation.
2. To continuosly support and encourage staff to acquire contemporary knowledge and industry based education.
3. To collaborate with the Ministry of Higher Education and agencies , leading locals and international higher learning institutions and industries for industrial-education partnership.
4. To produce graduates who have the right knowledge, skills and attitude to uphoald a high standard of self disciplines, good value and work ethic .
5. To provide facilities of latest technology par excellent for efficient staff and student learning .
6. To benchmark our quality management in line with the current international corporate practices.