The University of Exeter helps to shape the future by extending the boundaries of knowledge for the benefit of individuals, society and the environment.
* Exeter is ranked 12th in the UK in The Times Good University Guide 2011, making it the highest ranked South West university. They are also ranked in The Times top ten for student satisfaction and research.
* Nearly 90 per cent of their research was rated as internationally recognised in the latest Research Assessment Exercise. Every subject was assessed as including world-leading research.
* Exeter has one of the highest National Student Survey rankings in the country, being in the top five for the last two years and in the top 10 since the survey began. In 2009, the University came 5th in the UK amongst ‘full service’ universities.
* At Exeter you will study and learn with the experts – with those who are shaping their field of study and writing core texts. This means that your learning and teaching will be up-to-date and you will benefit from access to the latest thinking, equipment and resources.
* Studying at Exeter is about more than getting a degree – there’s a wealth of opportunities open to you to develop personally as well as professionally.
* Amongst traditional research-led universities, they offer an exceptionally wide range of opportunities for you to gain the skills employers want, giving you a head start in the graduate recruitment market. From management training to business placements, one of the UK’s largest student volunteering programmes and a world-wide network of study abroad opportunities as well as careers advice from their own successful graduates.
It's a safe, student-friendly city within walking distance of both Streatham and St Luke’s campuses, Exeter is consistently rated one of the best places to live in the UK for the quality of its facilities, low crime rate, relaxed ambience and fantastic countryside.
The city is a booming, vibrant place to live with major new developments in shopping, leisure and nightlife.
Their campus near Falmouth in Cornwall offers a fantastic student lifestyle with brand new facilities and plenty of opportunities for sporting and other outdoor activities. With around 4,000 students now studying in the local area, Falmouth is a lively student town with a wealth of bars, pubs and restaurants.
Its a lively, friendly and welcoming campus environment where there’s always lots going on.
It is rated as one of the best universities in the UK for gigs, attracting some of the top bands in the country.
They attract students who love getting involved, whether it’s in running clubs, volunteering, fundraising, sports or the arts and music. The Students’ Guild is one of the most active in the country, and plays a big part in creating the buzz and energy around the campuses.