Student Visa Canada, Student Visa Requirements for Study in Canada: Application Form, Process Procedure for Study in Canada Visa-
Along with a visa application form the following documents are required:-
- A receipt from the non refundable application fee paid in local currency at the current exchange rate.
- You may be asked for evidence of income sources. You must prove that funds are immediately available to cover the first year cost, and show evidence that funds will be available for all subsequent years.
- A passport with validity date at least six months beyond your intended period of stay.
- Proof of permanent residence outside Canada.
- School and collage transcript and standardized test score sheets.
- Evidence of English proficiency.
- Information about educational program and academic institution, as well as any correspondence (including emails) from the admissions offer.
- Letter of acceptance from the Candian University
- Medical report*
Applying for temporary visas recruitments – Applicants who wish to temporarily migrate to Canada for the purpose of study are required to obtain a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV). The visa should be obtained at the same time of obtaining the study visa.
Canadian Study Visa Exemptions- Although it is very important to possess a visa for while studying in Canada there are some cases wherein it is possible to study without one. This case is applicable for an individual who is pursuing a course whose duration is less than six months. Although a Study visa is important for a person who wishes to continue and take up further course of study. Study visa are not a requisite for individual who are related to or an employee of foreign representative to Canada.
Upon submitting the application candidates are also required to submit a copy of their passport. Original passports would only be required for authentication. The embassy has the reserve right for asking any other authentication. Incomplete applications would not be accepted .
Visa processing takes about three weeks. All regulations consular fees or services are subject to change without any prior notice.