Student Visa New Zealad, Requiements for Study in New Zealand: Application Form, Process Procedure for Study in New Zealand Visa-
Most international students planning on studying and living in New Zealand will need a visa or student permit. You do not need a student visa if:
• You are from Australia
• If you are entering a course which runs for less than three months
• Or if you hold a New Zealand resident permit
For everyone else, entry into New Zealand requires a visa which can be applied for in your home country.
For visa application a student will need the following:
- A recent passport-size photograph
- Payment of a non-refundable application fee
- Admission letter of an institute at New Zealand viz. students must provide paperwork detailing the name of the course, institution, length of the course and cost of the tuition fees
- In New Zealand international students are required to organise their accommodation prior to a visa application.
Students must prove they can financially support themselves to live and study in New Zealand
Depending upon the students length of stay they will have to provide information concerning their health and medical history as well as character references.
When a student has been authorised with a visa and enters New Zealand they will show their passport and visa and will be given a student permit if all the requirements are met.
A student permit enables international students to study in New Zealand up until a certain date.
Upon submitting the application candidates are also required to submit a copy of their passport. Original passports would only be required for authentication. The embassy has the reserve right for asking any other authentication. Incomplete applications would not be accepted. Visa processing depends upon the nationality of the candidate. All regulations consular fees or services are subject to change without any prior notice.