Student Visa Rwanda, Student Visa Requirements for Study in Rwanda: Application Form, Process Procedure for Study in Rwanda Visa-
You have to visit the Consulate and complete the form there with the help of their personnel. In justifiable cases the application can be submitted by post. Again, there is a need to contact the relevant consulate. There are two types of student visa, one for up to 90 days, and the other for a stay over 90 days. You have to submit the following documents for a stay over 90 days:
1) a valid passport or travel document (with a validity of 6 months)
2) A letter of acceptance (supplied by the university) and confirmation of scholarships.
3) A financial agreement or other form of confirmation by your university that you have received a grant, or a confirmation from your bank that you have sufficient financial means to fund your period of study in the Rwanda.
4) Confirmation of guaranteed accommodation in Rwanda (supplied by university).
5) You are required to have health insurance arranged by a Rwanda Insurance company and to present it when you collect your visa.
6) Notarized Confirmation of absence of a criminal record in your home country.
7) 2+2 photographs
8) Visa Application letter addressed to the Director General of immigration and Emigration.
The Rwanda Police will process students application and then notify the Consulate that they can issue a visa. This visa will be stamped on student’s passport. The entire procedure takes 6-8 weeks.
Any other requirements or documents can be requested for more verification when necessary by the Director General of Immigration and Emigration.
Once all the formalities are complete the visa would be issued within three working days, the same duration is also followed by reissue of visas.