Student Visa UK, Requirements for Study in UK: Application Form, Process Procedure for Study in UK Visa-
A student requires a Tier 4 visa, with which the following are applicable:-
- For full-time study (usually at least 15 hours per week of classes)
- If the study is for a qualification which is lower than a university degree, the maximum visa length is 3 years
- If the study is for a university degree or higher qualification, the maximum visa length is 4 years
- If you have this type of visa you can work part-time during term and full-time during your school's official holidays
- You may be able to switch into a Tier 1 (highly skilled) or Tier 2 (skilled worker) visa at the end of your studies
Visa application process:-
The application process requires the following:
- A complete an application form.
- A valid passport and various original documents (official translations may be required if these are not written in English)
- A student has to give their biometrics (a face image and a scan of fingerprints) and have an identity card issued
- Then a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from the school where study has been completed is required.
- Then payment of student visa application fee has to be done.
As per the changes made in the financial standings declaration which is an important step in securing admission for Study Visa requirements in the UK.
The steps of declaration are as follows
•Declaration of funds available to the UK border Agency. This states that the candidate has the required funds unless it has paid for tution fees or living. This is the amount of money that is amount that is available in your fund.
•Application using an aspirants bank statement or parents or guardian bank statement.
•Evidence of paid tution fees
•Evidence of accommodations paid to the LSE.
Documents that are not accepted by UK Border Agency- the UK border Agency will not accept documents that are provide by banks that are not satisfactory during the process of verification. Hence paragraph 158 of the UK Policy guidance need to be referred for the same.
Upon submitting the application candidates are also required to submit a copy of their passport. Original passports would only be required for authentication. The embassy has the reserve right for asking any other authentication. Incomplete applications would not be accepted. Visa processing depends upon the nationality of the candidate. All regulations consular fees or services are subject to change without any prior notice.