Acharya Nagarjuna University was established Centre for Distance Education (CDE) in the academic year 2003-04 to offer UG and PG courses .
The head quarters of the CDE is located in Acharya Nagarjuna University campus, between Vijayawada and Guntur on Kolkata – Chennai National Highway ( NH – 5 ).
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Courses 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
There is no upper age restriction for admission into any course.
Candidates studying other courses are on regular basis also eligible for admission into any one of the courses offered by the Centre for Distance Education. Transfer and Migration Certificates need not be submitted for admission. However, candidates desirous of obtaining TC from the CDE shall have to submit proof of date of birth.
Candidates from any part of India will be admitted without any Entrance Examination provided they posses requisite qualifications mentioned for the course.
Candidates from abroad are also eligible for admission into all the courses provided:
A) They fulfill the requisite qualifying conditions mentioned for the courses.
B) They furnish an address in India for correspondence and dispatch of study material and any other information.
C) CDE does not entertain any correspondence on foreign address.
D) They should personally attend and write their examinations at the allotted Examination Centre till they complete the course.
The course material is designed in such a manner that it will provide the students a general understanding of the subject matter and also gives guidance for further reading of the subject. The material covers about 80 to 100 percent of the syllabus. Hence, the students are also advised to refer the suggested readings for elaborate understanding of the subject. The course material includes the model question paper and some suggested readings for the benefit of the student. This material is normally supplied to the students in two or three installments.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Learning Courses:-
Psychology, Information Technology, Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, Micro Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Food and Nutritional Science
Economics (With Option Agricultural Economics and Rural Development), Social Work, Journalism and Mass Communications, Hindi, English, Telugu, Economics (with option Economics of Industry), History, Political science, Sociology
M.Com:- Accountancy, Banking
MBA:- Marketing Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Banking & Insurance Management, Hospital Administration, MBA
Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM), BBM, Bachelor of Hotel Management(BHM), Bachelor of Library Information Science (BLISc)
LL.M:- Labour Laws, Constitutional Law and Administrative Law, Torts and Crimes, Corporate and Securities Law
1. Economics, History, Politics
2. Economics, Public Administration, Politics
3. Economics, Public Administration , Sociology
4. Economics, History, Sociology
5. Economics, Politics, Sociology
6. History,Politics, Sociology
7. Public Administraion, Politics, Sociology
8. Public Administration, Politics, History
9. Maths, Politics, Economics
10. Maths, English, History
11. Maths, Telugu, History
12. English, Economics, Public Administration
13. English, Economics, Politics
14. English, History, Politics
15. English, Politics, Public Administration
16. English, History, Telugu
17. Telugu, History, Sociology
18. Telugu, History, Politics
19. Maths, Economics, Statistics
20. Maths, Statistics, Computer Applications
21. Maths, English ,Statistics(MES)
PG Diploma Courses:-
1. PG Diploma in Bioinformatics (PGDBI)
2. PG Diploma in Biotechnology (PGDBT)
3. PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management (PGDHHM)
4. PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
5. PG Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
6. PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
7. PG Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
8. PG Diploma in Banking and Financial Management (PGDBFM)
9. PG Diploma in International Business (PGDIB)
10. PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management (PGDTTM)
11. PG Diploma in Insurance Management (PGDIM)
12. PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (PGDJM)
13. PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
14. PG Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT)
15. PG Diploma in Hotel Management(PGDHM)
Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education (CDE) Address:-
Acharya Nagarjuna University campus
Between Vijayawada and Guntur on Kolkata – Chennai National Highway ( NH – 5 ).
Ph:- 0863-2355402, 0863-2231480, 0863-2293970.