Vidyasagar University Directorate of Distance Education courses is approved by Distance Education Council (DEC).
Vidyasagar University Distance Education Courses 2017-18:-
M.A (Political Science with Rural Administration, History, Bengali, English, Sanskrit), M.Com with Farm management, M.Sc (Physics and Technophysics, Botany and Forestry, Zoology, Environment, Applied Mathematics, Dietetics and Community Nutrition Management) and MBA Courses.
Vidyasagar University Distance Learning Admission rules and Procedings:-
1. There is no age bar in admission in Distance Learning Courses, i.e., admission is open to any person of any age within eligible criteria.
2. There is no cut-off year for any course in admission.
3. Admission will be on first come-first serve basis for the following courses :
(a) M. A. in Bengali, English, History,Political Science with Rural Administration and Sanskrit, M. Com. with Farm Management.
(b) M. Sc. in Dietetics and Community Nutrition Management.
(c) M. Sc. in Environmental Science (for Hons. Candidates only)
4. Admission in M. Sc. Course in Environmental Science (for 3-year general graduates, if seats remain vacant after the admission of Hons. / Major Candidates), Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Zoology and Applied Mathematics with Oceanology and Computer Programming will be made through preparation of Merit Lists.
5. Candidates seeking admission to any course offered by the Directorate need not submit transfer certificate / migration certificate.
6. All admissions are provisional subject to verification of the required documents.
Vidyasagar University Directorate of Distance Education Address:-
Midnapore (West) - 721 102
Ph- 03222 264338 (Director)/297929 (Enquiry)
Fax - (91) 03222 275297
e mail : email@example.com