Welcome to Calvin College Page. Here you will find all about this university, its courses, address, website, contact details, eligibility, admission procedure for 2016-2017 and study abroad programs. You can post your comments and reviews on this university at the bottom of the page. You can also request for more information by clicking on request info link on top of the page.
The Roving WebCam student photographers wander Calvin's campus, capturing images of people, places and events that help "tell the story" of the Calvin experience. Check back here often to view recently-posted galleries.
With events like Chaos Day, Mudbowl, Convocation, Airband, Rangeela, the Sem. Pond Jump, and more, student life on-campus rarely ever slows down.
Calvin is the distinctively Christian, academically excellent liberal arts college that shapes minds for intentional participation in the renewal of all things.
Calvin consistently receives national recognition for academic excellence.
Calvin's well-respected faculty, inquiring student body and innovative core curriculum come together in an environment that links intellectual freedom with a heart for service.
* A variety of college guidebooks rate Calvin highly.
* Calvin has a student/faculty ratio of 14:1.
* 100 percent of Calvin's faculty are committed Christians who actively integrate their faith with learning, teaching, and scholarship.
* Calvin's research is recognized and rewarded by national and private funding sources:
o The Van Lunen Center for Executive Management in Christian Schools has been established at Calvin thanks to a $2 million gift from the Richard D. Van Lunen Foundation.
o The Integrated Science Research Institute, created to help research across traditional academic boundaries, is funded by a $1.1 million grant from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
* Undergraduates get scholarship and research experiences equivalent to those available at large universities.
o A wind turbine, funded in part by a state of Michigan grant, became the college's first renewable energy source when it was installed on campus as part of a class project.
o Many biology research projects were going on in the summer of 2008.
o The McGregor Summer Research Fellowship Program has sponsored faculty-student research since 1999.
* Calvin's core curriculum is intentionally designed to offer the knowledge, the skills and the virtues students need to be informed and effective agents in all domains of life.