Welcome to Chic University of Cosmetology Page. Here you will find all about this university, its courses, address, website, contact details, eligibility, admission procedure for 2016-2017 and study abroad programs. You can post your comments and reviews on this university at the bottom of the page. You can also request for more information by clicking on request info link on top of the page.
Our beauty schools are unlike any others—in ways that will be very valuable to you. Our competitive advantages not only make our schools the best, they make our students the best. And we focus solely on our students, creating an educational experience that they truly enjoy.
1. CLiC (Certified Learning in Cosmetology) allows you to learn by seeing and doing, and it’s only available at our Empire schools.
2. TeamBoards and digital textbooks make learning easier because it’s more interactive and visual.
3. Empire’s Future Professionals Expo introduces you to the beauty industry, where you’ll learn from top stylists, interview with prospective employers and compete for great prizes.
4. Empire’s strategic partnership with Regis—with more than 12,000 salons—provides an extensive network of employment opportunities.
5. At Empire, it’s not just an education…it’s an experience. We think you’ll embrace our comfortable and enriching culture.
Michigan’s Chic University of Cosmetology has successfully joined several other former Regis schools and adapted the Empire Beauty School brand name and curriculum. The schools, located in Grand Rapids, Portage and Standale areas, plan to modify their program to include Empire’s own Certified Learning in Cosmetology (CLiC) curriculum.
The former Chic University of Cosmetology schools will also incorporate Empire’s NxtBook and TeamBoard teaching technology systems. These interactive digital teaching aids will allow students to participate in a more visually compelling and modern educational experience.
The schools are accredited by The National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences, Inc; (NACCAS), and licensed in the state of Michigan. The schools are also approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in the Title IV Financial Aid programs.
The former Chic schools were part of the merger between Empire Education Group and the school division of the Regis Corporation in 2007.