Welcome to Western International University Page. Here you will find all about this university, its courses, address, website, contact details, eligibility, admission procedure for 2016-2017 and study abroad programs. You can post your comments and reviews on this university at the bottom of the page. You can also request for more information by clicking on request info link on top of the page.
Western International University has provided degree programs designed specifically for working adults for over thirty years. We realize that you have other commitments: family, work, social, and community activities. We also realize that earning your degree can change your life. That's why we're committed to offering you personal service and flexible options to make sure that your education fits your lifestyle.
The majority of WIU students are working adults who thrive on the strength of our rigorous accredited degree programs, while appreciating the flexibility of our convenient service, locations, and our intensive, two-month course schedules geared toward adult education. You can attend class oncampus, online live with WIU Interactive Online, or both! Classes meet once a week for two months, and are scheduled during the day, in the evening, and on weekends. New sessions start every month.
Whether you choose an oncampus or online degree program, at Western International University, success is highly individualized—you can tailor your education to fit your needs. And we are here to help you every inch of the way.
Western International University (WIU) provides a broad educational foundation, including a focus on business and technology, designed to prepare students for leadership positions in a dynamic, global marketplace.
* To provide education programs to a student population that includes working adults and international students
* To provide education in a format and at times and locations conducive to the education of the student population
* To provide programs that meet the educational needs identified by industry, government, and other institutions of higher education in communities served by the University
* To provide domestic and international students with an education that blends practical experience with a strong theoretical framework
* To provide an international educational environment through the implementation of global-oriented curriculum
* To generate the financial resources to ensure financial viability
* To provide for the personal and professional development of staff and faculty through education, training, and encouragement of professional and community involvement
* To provide and maintain an emphasis on continuous improvement of programs and services