Why Study in Hong Kong?
Hong Kong is close to China but is very cosmopolitan. Study in Hongkong offers students a conflunece of the best academic opportunities of both the east and the west.An international student can explore the country on weekends as well as pursue job opportunities after completions of the course.
The province is a business hub so students on completion of their course can work in Hong Kong and file for residency. The opportunities for earning are immense.The tax system is easy and people are friendly.
Obtaining higher education, graduate diploma, graduate degree in Hong Kong's Universities offer students in better stead for a global career.Overseas students are offered a number of scholarship programs each year, such as Government Grants, College Scholarships, Graduate Student Scholarships, Engineering Scholarships, PhD Scholarships, Graduate Student Loans, Prizes and Student Grants, etc. These international scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis, and the selection process takes into account both academic ability and financial need. The awards are open to all international students,and each university also has its own awards for overseas students.
Hong Kong is a melting pot of different cultures around the world. There are many leisure activities indoor as well as outdoors.Disney land, Ocean Park and many more activities for leisure are available. Macau is close by, so students can go there on weekends.The nightlife in Hong Kong itself is very exciting. Below are certain reasons that ably assert the quality of studying in Hongkong
- The Universities of the country are ranked among the best in the world.
- The degree secured in higher education institutes are recognised world over
- Higher employability for students studying in the country.
- Though housing and accomodation is expensive, university accomodation are as convinent as one can expect.
- Emerging global entity
- Open intellectual society were academic freedoom prevails in the true
- One of most exciting and happening places in the world.